DAY 01 – AIRPORT PICK UP + CARBYNE’S COVE BEACH + LIGHT AND SOUND SHOW
DAY 02 – ROSS AND NORTH BAY ISLAND
DAY 03 –BARATANG EXCURSION
DAY 04 –CITY TOUR + WANDOOR BEACH
DAY 05 – AIRPORT DROP
Veer Sawarkar International Airport
On arrival in Andaman, our representative will greet you at the Port Blair and arrange for a smooth transfer to your hotel. Start with visit to Carbyn’s Cove Beach – 7 km from Port Blair – a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Later in the evening visit Cellular Jail, for Light & Sound Show , the Jail comes alive with patriotic songs and a poignant narration of the freedom movement presented in the form of a Light and Sound Show. After the show, board the cab to the hotel overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast depart for Ross Island, This island homes the ruins of the church, Chief Commissioner’s house, the Cathedral and graveyard of the Britishers and few other important landmarks which today is hugged by wild wines and huge roots and trunks of century old trees. Later visit the North Bay Island (Coral Island).It is known for coral underwater treasures. There are vibrant corals, colorful fishes and variety of vegetation. The white sandy beach and serene atmosphere are the real charmers. This is an ideal place for snorkelling and scuba diving.
Depart to Baratang Island by road Jarawa Tribe while passing through the tribal reserve. At the end of this forest journey you would reach Baratang jetty. Launch service is available to cross the sea bay. Enjoy the breathtaking fibre boat ride through a fascinating Mangrove drive, which leads to the start point of the trek to Lime stone caves. Trek through dense forest to reach the Limestone Cave. Made up of the mineral calcite (calcium carbonate) the cave contains beautiful cave formation. Return back for overnight stay at respective hotel at Port Blair by the same route.
A private AC vehicle will be provided for your trip to Baratang Island. The trip starts early around 6:45 A.M. and passes through dense tropical forest to reach the Baratang Island.
After Breakfast, start for a tour of places in & around Port Blair (City Tour) – covering the famous Cellular Jail*(a witness to the freedom struggle), Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia), Forest Museum, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum and Naval Marine Museum.
After lunch, start a journey to one among the most preferred destination at the Port Blair, the Wandoor Beach. This island is located inside the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park and flaunts of having almost white sand beach with canopies and dense bushes. A mixture of both shallow and deep waters. Rich in colorful and beautiful fauna, the underwater marine life here is fantastic. Wandoor is actually pretty popular in Andaman and Nicobar. Haunting trees on the coastline, flinched by the Tsunami creates a landscape worth holding on to; and the blue water outshines here.
Note: City Tour is closed on Monday. If your tour falls on Monday we will interchange it with the previous days plan.
Your astonishing trip to the Andaman’s ends today. We’ll transfer you to the airport. Return home with Memories of the ultimate holidays.
Do note that hotels have an early check out time and guest will need to keep their luggage in the reception prior to departure, if the flight is scheduled in the afternoon. Depart Port Blair with fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
• Always carry a valid ID Proof while travelling.
• Only three mobile operators are functional in Andaman and Nicobar Islands: BSNL, Vodafone and Airtel.
• Always carry cash for external payments in Neil Island and Havelock Island (If included in your tour).
• Select Options as per your preference.
• We will do the Hotel blocking, and blocking confirmation mail will be send to you within 48 hours.
• After receiving the confirmation mail you have to make the payment, within 3 Days.
• After receiving the payment we will send you Confirmation Voucher within 3 Days.
• Have any queries or need customizations? Feel free to ask us using the WhatsApp button below.
• City Tour including Cellular Jail, Anthropological Museum, Naval Museum, Fisheries Aquarium: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays.
• North Bay & Ross Island: Closed on Wednesdays and when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe.
• Elephant Beach: closed when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe.
• Baratang Island: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays.
• Jolly Buoy & Red Skin: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays and when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe.
1 Couple: Rs. 25,000/- + 5% GST
2 Couple: Rs. 40,000/- + 5% GST
3 Couple: Rs. 55,000/- + 5% GST
1 Couple: Rs. 28,000/- + 5% GST
2 Couple: Rs. 46,000/- + 5% GST
3 Couple: Rs. 64,000/- + 5% GST
1 Couple: Rs. 34,000/- + 5% GST
2 Couple: Rs. 58,000/- + 5% GST
3 Couple: Rs. 81,000/- + 5% GST
1 Couple: Rs. 37,000/- + 5% GST
2 Couple: Rs. 64,000/- + 5% GST
3 Couple: Rs. 91,000/- + 5% GST
1 Couple: Rs. 39,000/- + 5% GST
2 Couple: Rs. 68,000/- + 5% GST
3 Couple: Rs. 97,000/- + 5% GST
1 Couple: Rs. 49,000/- + 5% GST
2 Couple: Rs. 87,000/- + 5% GST
3 Couple: Rs. 1,25,000/- + 5% GST
PORT BLAIR: Hotel Island Pride Or Similar
PORT BLAIR: Hotel Sea Lounge or Similar
PORT BLAIR: Hotel Airport Or Similar
PORT BLAIR: Hotel Magapode Resort Or Similar
PORT BLAIR: Hotel – J Or Similar
PORT BLAIR: Hotel Sliver Spring or Similar