DAY 01 – AIRPORT PICK UP + CARBYNE’S COVE BEACH + LIGHT AND SOUND SHOW
DAY 02 – PORT BLAIR->HAVELOCK + RADHANAGAR BEACH + HAVELOCK-> PORT BLAIR
DAY 03 –CITY TOUR + WANDOOR BEACH
DAY 04 – ROSS ISLAND + NORTH BAY EXCURSION + SHOPPING
DAY 05- AIRPORT DROP
Veer Sawarkar International Airport
Arrival at Port Blair and transfer to respective hotel and then start with visit to Carbyn’s Cove Beach – 7 km from Port Blair – a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Later visit Cellular Jail followed by the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
In the morning board a ferry for Havelock Island, 54 km from Port Blair is one among the most popular destination. Departure from Port Blair on a speed ferry to Havelock Island and on arrival our representative would be waiting at the exit of the jetty. Then proceed to selected hotel to relax, after Lunch enjoy the famous Radhanagar Beach. This beach has been consistently rated as one of the best beach in Asia. Watch a mesmerizing sunset on this beach before returning back to your hotel to relax and unwind.
In the evening board the ferry to Port Blair. Our representative will meet you at Port Blair and drop you to your hotel.
After breakfast, start for a tour of places in & around Port Blair (City Tour) – covering the famous Cellular Jail*(a witness to the freedom struggle), Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia), Forest Museum, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum and Naval Marine Museum.
After lunch proceed to Wandoor beach,25 km away from Port Blair, this beach is the place to be in, to savour the best view of the sunset or sunrise, or otherwise. Wandoor is actually pretty popular in Andaman and Nicobar. Haunting trees on the coastline, flinched by the Tsunami creates a landscape worth holding on to; and the blue water outshines here. In the evening return back to your respective hotel.
Note: City Tour is closed on Monday. If your tour falls on Monday we will interchange it with the previous days plan.
Depart at 0900hrs from Water Sports complex in a boat to see under- water marine life and varieties of corals at North Bay. After North Bay (Snorkelling and Glass Bottom boat at extra cost), After North Bay, proceed to Ross Island (Closed: Wednesday), the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, Cemetery, etc. and all in dilapidated condition. Book diving or Sea Walk at North Bay in advance and get special pre-booking discount.
Evening is for shopping at the Cottage Industries Emporium (Sagarika) – for shopping & souvenirs.
Your astonishing trip to the Andaman’s ends today. We’ll transfer you to the airport. Return home with Memories of the ultimate holidays.
Do note that hotels have an early check out time and guest will need to keep their luggage in the reception prior to departure, if the flight is scheduled in the afternoon. Depart Port Blair with fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
• Always carry a valid ID Proof while travelling.
• Only three mobile operators are functional in Andaman and Nicobar Islands: BSNL, Vodafone and Airtel.
• Always carry cash for external payments in Neil Island and Havelock Island (If included in your tour).
• Select Options as per your preference.
• We will do the Hotel blocking, and blocking confirmation mail will be send to you within 48 hours.
• After receiving the confirmation mail you have to make the payment, within 3 Days.
• After receiving the payment we will send you Confirmation Voucher within 3 Days.
• Have any queries or need customizations? Feel free to ask us using the WhatsApp button below.
• City Tour including Cellular Jail, Anthropological Museum, Naval Museum, Fisheries Aquarium: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays.
• North Bay & Ross Island: Closed on Wednesdays and when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe.
• Elephant Beach: closed when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe.
• Baratang Island: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays.
• Jolly Buoy & Red Skin: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays and when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe.
1 Couple: Rs. 26,000/- + 5% GST
2 Couple: Rs. 45,000/- + 5% GST
3 Couple: Rs. 64,000/- + 5% GST
1 Couple: Rs. 28,000/- + 5% GST
2 Couple: Rs. 51,000/- + 5% GST
3 Couple: Rs. 73,000/- + 5% GST
1 Couple: Rs. 34,000/- + 5% GST
2 Couple: Rs. 62,000/- + 5% GST
3 Couple: Rs. 82,000/- + 5% GST
1 Couple: Rs. 38,000/- + 5% GST
2 Couple: Rs. 69,000/- + 5% GST
3 Couple: Rs. 1,00,000/- + 5% GST
1 Couple: Rs. 40,000/- + 5% GST
2 Couple: Rs. 73,000/- + 5% GST
3 Couple: Rs. 1,06,000/- + 5% GST
1 Couple: Rs. 49,000/- + 5% GST
2 Couple: Rs. 92,000/- + 5% GST
3 Couple: Rs. 1,35,000/- + 5% GST
Hotel Island Pride or Similar
PORT BLAIR: Hotel Sea Lounge or Similar
PORT BLAIR: Hotel Airport or Similar
PORT BLAIR: Hotel Magapode Resort or Similar
PORT BLAIR: Hotel J or Similar
PORT BLAIR: Hotel Sliver Spring or Similar