DAY 01 – AIRPORT PICK UP + CARBYNE’S COVE BEACH + LIGHT AND SOUND SHOW
DAY 02 – PORT BLAIR->HAVELOCK + RADHANAGAR BEACH
DAY 03 –HAVELOCK-> NEIL ISLAND + NEIL SIGHT SEEING
DAY 04 – NEIL ->PORT BLAIR + WANDOOR BEACH
DAY 05 –ROSS ISLAND + CITY TOUR / MOUNT HARRIET
DAY 06 -AIRPORT DROP
Veer Sawarkar International Airport
On arrival in Andaman, our representative will greet you at the Port Blair and arrange for a smooth transfer to your hotel. Start with visit to Carbyn’s Cove Beach – 7 km from Port Blair – a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Later in the evening visit Cellular Jail, for Light & Sound Show , the Jail comes alive with patriotic songs and a poignant narration of the freedom movement presented in the form of a Light and Sound Show. After the show, board the cab to the hotel overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel in Port Blair, you will be transferred to Havelock Island. Upon arrival at the hotel in Havelock Island, check in and relax. In the evening, the Andaman honeymoon itinerary takes you to the beautiful Radhnagar Beach where you get to spend some exclusive time with your better half as you soak in the breathtaking views of the sun going down the horizon. As the eventful day ends, you will be transferred to your hotel, overnight stay.
Next In the morning this Andaman package moves to Neil Island. Have a breakfast and get ready to explore the shimmering beaches of Neil Island -, Natural coral bridge , Lakshmanpur Beach, and Bharatpur Beach. Conclude the day with a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel
In the morning board the ferry to Port Blair. Our representative will meet you at Port Blair and drop you to your hotel.
After Lunch, Take in the colonial charm and the untouched beach of Port Blair you will get to visit attractions to the famous Wandoor Beach, 25 km away from Port Blair, this beach is the place to be in, to savour the best view of the sunset. Wandoor is actually pretty popular in Andaman and Nicobar. Haunting trees on the coastline, flinched by the Tsunami creates a landscape worth holding on to and the blue water outshines here. After enjoying the sunset with your beloved, return to the hotel for a comfy overnight stay.
After breakfast depart for Ross Island, This island homes the ruins of the church, Chief Commissioner’s house, the Cathedral and graveyard of the Britishers and few other important landmarks which today is hugged by wild wines and huge roots and trunks of century old trees.
After lunch, start for a tour of places in & around Port Blair (City Tour) – covering the famous Cellular Jail*(a witness to the freedom struggle), Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia), Forest Museum, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum and Naval Marine Museum.
Mount Harriet National Park, a tropical moist evergreen forest, It offers a very beautiful and stunning view from the top of the peak.
Note: City Tour is closed on Monday. If your tour falls on Monday we will interchange it with the previous days plan.
Your astonishing trip to the Andaman’s ends today. We’ll transfer you to the airport. Return home with Memories of the ultimate holidays.
Do note that hotels have an early check out time and guest will need to keep their luggage in the reception prior to departure, if the flight is scheduled in the afternoon. Depart Port Blair with fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
• Always carry a valid ID Proof while travelling.
• Only three mobile operators are functional in Andaman and Nicobar Islands: BSNL, Vodafone and Airtel.
• Always carry cash for external payments in Neil Island and Havelock Island (If included in your tour).
• Select Options as per your preference.
• We will do the Hotel blocking, and blocking confirmation mail will be send to you within 48 hours.
• After receiving the confirmation mail you have to make the payment, within 3 Days.
• After receiving the payment we will send you Confirmation Voucher within 3 Days.
• Have any queries or need customizations? Feel free to ask us using the WhatsApp button below.
• City Tour including Cellular Jail, Anthropological Museum, Naval Museum, Fisheries Aquarium: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays.
• North Bay & Ross Island: Closed on Wednesdays and when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe.
• Elephant Beach: closed when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe.
• Baratang Island: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays.
• Jolly Buoy & Red Skin: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays and when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe.
1 Couple: Rs. 38,000/- + 5% GST
2 Couple: Rs. 70,000/- + 5% GST
3 Couple: Rs. 1,00,000/- + 5% GST
1 Couple: Rs. 42,000/- + 5% GST
2 Couple: Rs. 78,000/- + 5% GST
3 Couple: Rs. 1,12,000/- + 5% GST
1 Couple: Rs. 47,000/- + 5% GST
2 Couple: Rs. 89,000/- + 5% GST
3 Couple: Rs. 1,28,000/- + 5% GST
1 Couple: Rs. 52,000/- + 5% GST
2 Couple: Rs. 97,000/- + 5% GST
3 Couple: Rs. 1,41,000/- + 5% GST
PORT BLAIR: Hotel Velocity or Similar
HAVELOCK: Radha Krishna Eco Resort Or Similar
NEIL: Hotel Amulya Or Similar
PORT BLAIR: Hotel Airport Or Similar
HAVELOCK: El-Do-Rado Beach Resort Or Similar
NEIL: Hotel Neha Palace Or Similar
PORT BLAIR: Hotel Haywizz Or Similar
HAVELOCK: Dolphin Beach Resort Or Similar
NEIL: Tango Beach Resort Or Similar
PORT BLAIR: Hotel – J Or Similar
HAVELOCK: Sands Marina Beach Resort Or Similar
NEIL: Pearl Park Beach Resort Or Similar