DAY 01 – AIRPORT PICK UP + CARBYNE’S COVE BEACH + LIGHT AND SOUND SHOW
DAY 02 – PORT BLAIR->HAVELOCK + RADHANAGAR BEACH
DAY 03 –HAVELOCK-> NEIL ISLAND + NEIL SIGHT SEEING
DAY 04 – NEIL ->PORT BLAIR + WANDOOR BEACH
DAY 05 –ROSS ISLAND + CITY TOUR + SHOPPING
DAY 06 -AIRPORT DROP
Veer Sawarkar International Airport
Arrival at Port Blair and transfer to respective hotel and then start with visit to Carbyn’s Cove Beach – 7 km from Port Blair – a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Later visit Cellular Jail followed by the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair
In the morning board a ferry for Havelock Island, 54 km from Port Blair is one among the most popular destination. Departure from Port Blair on a speed ferry to Havelock Island and on arrival our representative would be waiting at the exit of the jetty. Then proceed to selected hotel to relax, after Lunch enjoy the famous Radhanagar Beach. This beach has been consistently rated as one of the best beach in Asia. Watch a mesmerizing sunset on this beach before returning back to your hotel to relax and unwind.
In the morning board the ferry to Neil Island. Our representative will meet you at Neil Island and drop you to your hotel.
Rest and then proceed to Bharatpur Beach, and Laxmanpur beach – is a secluded beach, lies 2 km north of Neil jetty. View the natural coral bridge and stay to view the mesmerizing sunset.
In the morning board the ferry to Port Blair. Our representative will meet you at Port Blair and drop you to your hotel.
After lunch proceed to Wandoor beach, 25 km away from Port Blair, this beach is the place to be in, to savour the best view of the sunset or sunrise, or otherwise. Wandoor is actually pretty popular in Andaman and Nicobar. Haunting trees on the coastline, flinched by the Tsunami creates a landscape worth holding on to; and the blue water outshines here. In the evening return back to your respective hotel.
After breakfast depart for Ross Island, This island homes the ruins of the church, Chief Commissioner’s house, the Cathedral and graveyard of the Britishers and few other important landmarks which today is hugged by wild wines and huge roots and trunks of century old trees.
After lunch, start for a tour of places in & around Port Blair (City Tour) – covering the famous Cellular Jail*(a witness to the freedom struggle), Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia), Forest Museum, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum and Naval Marine Museum.
Note: City Tour is closed on Monday. If your tour falls on Monday we will interchange it with the previous days plan.
Your astonishing trip to the Andaman’s ends today. We’ll transfer you to the airport. Return home with Memories of the ultimate holidays.
Do note that hotels have an early check out time and guest will need to keep their luggage in the reception prior to departure, if the flight is scheduled in the afternoon. Depart Port Blair with fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
• Always carry a valid ID Proof while travelling.
• Only three mobile operators are functional in Andaman and Nicobar Islands: BSNL, Vodafone and Airtel.
• Always carry cash for external payments in Neil Island and Havelock Island (If included in your tour).
• Select Options as per your preference.
• We will do the Hotel blocking, and blocking confirmation mail will be send to you within 48 hours.
• After receiving the confirmation mail you have to make the payment, within 3 Days.
• After receiving the payment we will send you Confirmation Voucher within 3 Days.
• Have any queries or need customizations? Feel free to ask us using the WhatsApp button below.
• City Tour including Cellular Jail, Anthropological Museum, Naval Museum, Fisheries Aquarium: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays.
• North Bay & Ross Island: Closed on Wednesdays and when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe.
• Elephant Beach: closed when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe.
• Baratang Island: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays.
• Jolly Buoy & Red Skin: Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays and when Port Authorities deem sailing unsafe.
1 Couple: Rs. 34,000/- + 5% GST
2 Couple: Rs. 59,000/- + 5% GST
3 Couple: Rs. 83,000/- + 5% GST
1 Couple: Rs. 40,000/- + 5% GST
2 Couple: Rs. 71,000/- + 5% GST
3 Couple: Rs. 1,01,000/- + 5% GST
1 Couple: Rs. 42,000/- + 5% GST
2 Couple: Rs. 73,000/- + 5% GST
3 Couple: Rs. 1,05,000/- + 5% GST
1 Couple: Rs. 44,000/- + 5% GST
2 Couple: Rs. 79,000/- + 5% GST
3 Couple: Rs. 1,13,000/- + 5% GST
PORT BLAIR: Hotel Sea Lounge or Similar
HAVELOCK: Radha Krishna Eco Resort Or Similar
NEIL: Hotel Sarthak Or Similar
PORT BLAIR: Hotel Marina Manor Or Similar
HAVELOCK: Holiday Inn Beach Resort Or Similar
NEIL: Hotel Tango Or Similar
PORT BLAIR: Hotel NK International Or Similar
HAVELOCK: Havelock Holiday Beach Resort Or Similar
NEIL: Holiday Inn Resort Or Similar
PORT BLAIR: Hotel S R Castle Or Similar
HAVELOCK: Sands Marina Beach Resort Or Similar
NEIL: Pearl Park Beach Resort Or Similar