3 Nights 4 Days
3 Nights Port Blair + Havelock Day Trip
DAY 01 – AIRPORT PICK UP + CARBYNE ‘S COVE BEACH + LIGHT AND SOUND SHOW
DAY 02 – HAVELOCK + RADHANAGAR BEACH + RETURN TO PORT BLAIR
DAY 03 – ROSS + NORTHBAY + SHOPPING
DAY 04 – AIRPORT DROP
Arrival at Port Blair and transfer to respective hotel and then start with visit to Carbyn’s Cove Beach – 7 km from Port Blair – a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Later visit Cellular Jail followed by the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair
Morning, departure from Port Blair to Havelock by ferry. Ferry takes 1.5 – 2.5 hrs to reach Havelock. On arrival our coordinator will receive you at the exit of the jetty and proceed to Beach No 7 (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine (Local Hot Tea will be offered). Return to the jetty has lunch after which you will board ferry at 1600/1630 hrs for return trip to Port Blair. Our representative will meet you at Port Blair and drop you to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Note: Please carry change of clothes, towel, cap, sunglasses, sunscreen and wear comfortable clothing and sensible footwear for this trip. (Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock).
Depart at 0900hrs from Water Sports complex in a boat to see under- water marine life and varieties of corals at North Bay. After North Bay (Snorkelling and Glass Bottom boat at extra cost), After North Bay, proceed to Ross Island (Closed: Wednesday), the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, Cemetery, etc. and all in dilapidated condition. Book diving or Sea Walk at North Bay in advance and get special pre-booking discount.
Return home with sweet memories.
Hotel Details and Price – 1 Room in MAP basis
All Prices Valid From 1-April to 30-August
||Hotel/Resort in Port Blair
||Hotel/Resort in Havelock
||Hotel/Resort in Neil
||Price Per COUPLE
||Hotel Island pride or similar–
||Hotel SKS Gold Mine or similar-
||Hotel A.R Pride/Hotel white coral or Similar –
||Hotel North reef/Hotel Shompen or similar –
||Hotel Sentinel or Similar-
Do note that hotels have an early check out time and guest will need to keep their luggage in the reception prior to departure, if the flight is scheduled in the afternoon. Depart Port Blair with Fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
Accommodation in rooms as given at hotels in Port Blair with breakfast, dinner and all taxes on double sharing
All sightseeing by Private A/C Vehicle at Port Blair and
All entry tickets for: Light and Sound Show, and Ross & North Island.
Private cruise Ferry tickets: Port Blair to Havelock and Havelock to Port Blair.
Complementary refreshment(1 bottle mineral water + juice & snacks) on arrival at Port Blair airport
Government service tax of Rupees 6%
Vehicle NOT at disposal at Port Blair.
Flight tickets not included.
Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages.
Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
Vehicle can be availed for Lunch, Dinner facility based on their availability and itinerary, waiting charges will be applicable for the dinner and lunch @ Rs.100/- Per Hour.
During the waiting period Vehicle AC service will not be provided to the guest.
Ghummo Andaman, totally understand that sometimes there come some unavoidable situation, so we try to make the best out for you, but first in case of cancellation due to any unavoidable reasons, the intimation must be provided in writing. The cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive information in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:-
- An administrative fee will be charged for any cancellations made by the customer @Rs.1000/- per traveller anytime after the confirmation of the package from our end.
- Any Reservation cancelled between 15 days to 30 days of arrival 50% retention will be charged.
- Any Reservation cancelled between 7 days to 15 days of arrival 75% retention will be charged.
- Any Reservation within 7 days of arrival 100% retention will be charged.
- An amendment of tour date or tour itinerary within 7 days of tour departure will be treated as a cancellation and will be charged as such, but no admistrative fee will be applicable in this case.
- No refunds for unused nights or early check-out.
- The Hotel is not responsible for room cancellation for the cancellation of flight/ ferry.
- The Hotel is not responsible for cancellation of reservation due to climatic changes
Peak Time Cancellation:
In the Andaman Islands there is a peak season time from 15-December to 15-January. During this time NO Cancellations are allowed. This is applicable on all hotels, activities, ferry and transport. We know that this sounds absurd, however due to high influx of travellers and very minimal availability of Hotels, Activities, transport and ferry such measures are taken.
Cancellation of Activities or Ferry Booking:
- Full refund upon cancellation received before 4 Days of arrival.
- 50% Cancellation fee for cancellation received less than 2 Days.
- 150 Cancellation applicable per cancellation of the private cruise ferry ticket.
- 250 Cancellation fee for cancellation received less than 7 Days Govt Ferry.
- 400 Cancellation fee for cancellation received less than 4 Days. Govt Ferry
- 500 Cancellation for cancellation received before 48 Hours for private cruise only.
- No refund for cancellation received before 24 Hours.