Ghummo Andaman implies the best effort to make the booking process hassle free and transparent for our guest.
Please make a note that all our communication will be reverted back within 48 Hrs exceptional to Sundays or any festive holidays.
• Once a package is confirmed from your end, our representative will first make the blocking confirmation of the hotel rooms and then respond you back with a blocking confirmation details.
• After blocking confirmation, travellers can confirm their trip by paying 50% or the amount advised by the reservation staff as advance of the total package cost in the mentioned bank details and the rest of the payments at the time of check-in to the hotel in form of cash or any mode of payment as specified by the company.
• All the booking are Confirmed with the hotel after receiving a confirmation mail from the client with 50% or the amount mentioned by our reservation staff of the package amount in our account.
• Once the booking is confirmed, vouchers will be issued with suggested Trip Details. And the Confirmation vouchers provided by the company will be valid for all hotels. The client can reconfirm with the hotel for their reservation.
• Ferry/Cruise tickets will be pre purchased on receiving the advance payment which will be handed over to the guest on the day of arrival.
• We would require 100% advance payment for bookings made for December, due to high peak season.
Terms & Conditions:
• We reserve the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice in case of any unavoidable situations.
• Makruzz/Green Ocean/ Govt. Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to bad weather or technical faults.
• Rooms are booked as per the voucher but in case of any change we will do the needfulas per the situation.
• No refunds will be provided for Ross Island, Cellular Jail Light & Sound Ticket in case of cancellation due to bad weather or any delay made from the guest end.
• We reserve the right to change your itinerary in case of any unforeseen circumstances or events wherein the ferries or the attraction is closed or is under maintenance.
• We will not be responsible for any delay made at your end to board a ferry or to start your journey to a specific attraction. In such cases, if you miss the attraction or ferry then we will plan other alternative at the location.
• We will try to cover the left areas on any other day which best fits your itinerary but if not possible no reimbursement will be made.